Mydin Mohamed Holdings Berhad
We are the largest and well established Malaysian-owned company involves in the business of wholesaling and retailing. We currently operate on 6 business models namely, hypermarkets, emporiums, 24 hours convenience stores, mini markets, bazaars and complexes. With more than 100 outlets operating currently, we hope to emerge as the best homeground company in distributing HALAL goods and services.
We are looking for the cream of the crop of new graduates with fresh thinking for our long term needs and will develop them as part of our management team and to build future managers for our branches. We invite dedicated and dynamic individuals who meet our requirements to fill the following:-
Shah Alam / Subang (Selangor)
- Will required to undergo a comprehensive two (2) year on-the job training program in retail operational.
- Upon completion the formal training, trainees will absorbed at various division, department and location within the company. The main tasks is to control/organize the day to day operation of the branch, in order to achieve the budgeted sale targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) results.
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution
- Minimum Second Class Upper with CGPA of 3.5 and above.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- High level of communication with good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Dynamic, self motivated, fast leaner, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Required candidates with a record of active participation in extra curricular activities and has assumed leadership positions.
- Interested in long term career in retail environment.
We offer a conducive working environment and a culture that encourage professional growth.
Interested candidates please write-in a comprehensive resume together with expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport-size photograph (n.r) to:
Human Resource Department (HQ)
Mydin Mohamed Holdings Bhd
Lot No. 675 & 676
Persiaran Subang Permai
47500 Subang Jaya Selangor
Tel: 03-80736000 ext 7169
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)
Closing Date: 23 January 2013Follow us: @careeron9 on Twitter | careeron9 on Facebook