If you love meeting and working in an airport environment, join us as Airport Services Agent.
- Malaysian citizen aged between 18 to 35 years as of interview date.
- Minimum SPM or its equivalent as recognised by the Malaysian Government with credit in English and pass in any other 3 subjects including Bahasa Malaysia OR higher academic qualification recognized by the Malaysian Government with proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Fluency in another language is an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality and a genuine passion in customer service.
- Good personality with warm and positive attitude.
- Computer literate.
- Able to work independently and responsible for job assignments.
STATION: Kuala Lumpur
Venue: MALAYSIA AIRLINES ACADEMY, No. 2 Jalan SS7/13, Kelana Jaya, Selangor
Date: 2 February 2013 (Saturday)
Registration time: 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
Please bring along your letter of application, resume, original and certified true copies of academic certificates, IC and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) and completed Malaysia Airlines Job Application Form. Candidates are advised to dress appropriately (office attire) for the interview (t-shirt, slippers and jeans are not allowed). Female candidates are encouraged to wear kebaya.
Candidates are advised to be prepared for a possibly long waiting period due to an anticipated high number of attendees.
Click here to download the form.