Jawatan Kosong di Koperasi Kakitangan PETRONAS Berhad (KOPETRO) Ogos 2013 :. Koperasi Kakitangan PETRONAS Berhad, also known as KOPETRO was incorporated under the Cooperative Acts 1948(revised 1993) on 30th October 1980 with a noble intention and objective of providing financial services to PETRONAS staff. Since it�s inception, KOPETRO had continuously strive forward by diversifying it�s business activities without neglecting the benefit and welfare of it�s members.
1. ACCOUNT AND FINANCE EXECUTIVE
1. Full Set Of Accounts- Responsible for the closing and monthly review of accounts to ensure all general entries (General Ledger Distribution) have been captured correctly with system integrity & Monthly finalization of Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet.
2. Ensure the volume of the stock available are similar to the record in the systems by implementing the stock control systems to reduce inventory exposure and minimize stock holding cost.
o Monthly stock in/out report
o Conduct half-year stock count
o Year-end stock count
o Ensure proper internal control
3. Undertake to prepare the yearly budget for retail business and service station business by referring to the previous year�s financial performance for Management Committee review and submit to the Business Planning and Investment Committee (BPIC) for approval to be implemented by the Management
4. Undertake to ensure all business transactions are conducted in the most profitable manner by monitoring and controlling the costs incurred that will improve business process and gross margin.
5. Plan, manage and monitor the cash flow management by keeping track sufficient balance of cash in bank at all times to ensure sufficient fund is available to run the business in line with the established procedures and guidelines.
6. Petty Cash
- Fully responsible in petty cash monitoring and reimbursement at the end of the month.
- Ensuring the policies and procedures of petty cash are complied with.
7. Ensure Retail Business and Service Station financial and accounting activities are running and operating in line with the corporate governance by closely liaising and establish contact with the relevant government agencies, tax consultant, audit firm and banking industry to seek advice and to gather information required for the business transactions.
8. Fixed Assets
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register and to update its Depreciation Schedule periodically.
10. Ensure credit control department are provided with accurate ageing report by updating the outstanding balance and amount collected from the business to ensure that more collections to be executed so that outstanding balance will be reduce in line with the proposed budget.
11. Account Receivable
- Preparing and monitoring all invoices send to the customer at the end of the service months.
- Ensuring proper Receivable Distribution are properly recorded, checked and monitored.
- Report on overdue accounts, initiate the collection process and generate reminders for overdue accounts and provide for bad debts.
- Monitor and reconcile direct bank credits, reconcile customer statement of accounts and warrant commission receivables.
- Monitoring and checking process receipts from customers, process debit note and credit notes.
- Resolve accounts receivable, customer and bank issues
12. Accounts Payable
- Ensuring proper Payable Distribution are properly recorded, checked and monitored
- Resolve vendor queries, vendor statements of accounts and payments executed to vendors
- Resolve accounts payable and vendor issues
1) Degree of accountancy-IPTA
2) Experience at least 2 years in handling full set of accounts
3) Familiar with accounting software-preferred SAP knowledge
4) Background from cooperative
5) Experience in handling membership & credit accounts
6) Independent, strong communication & emotion